sexta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2009

Rosiel Vianna


Hello! My name is Rosiel. Well, what can I say about me? It is a difficult question, isn’t it? To start with, I confess I have never been very interested in having a blog. I do not know exactly why. To be honest, my first contact with it was at the university. I had to have one because my teacher demanded me to do it. She wanted to discuss some themes with her students on the internet. I admit it was a good experience, but later I abandoned it.
Just the other day my teacher from my English course suggested us to start a blog – I said to myself, “one more time this blog is chasing me, oh my God”. I know that apart from a simple tendency blogs serve a very important purpose that is not necessary to be described here.
So I decided to change my view about it and now I have such a special reason: the English language. We, my classmates and I, aim to enjoy this space to exchange some ideas about our learning in English. This interest in studying languages began when I needed to learn a foreign language a few years ago because I wanted to continue my graduation course. So I studied Spanish and did the course from 2005 to 2006. During this process a friend of mine invited me to study English, “why not?”, I said. To sum up, I was not able to study both languages at the same time and had to choose one of them – Sorry, native speakers of Spanish. I chose English.
Here I am. I have been learning English and am very interested in making contact with people who, as me, like talking in English and about this amazing language spoken around the world.
Welcome... see you...

1 comentários:

katia Ruivo disse...

Wow! Finally!! Great picture, I just loved it! When are the others going to post as well!

Postar um comentário